Thursday, March 27, 2008

Almost There.....

Almost There
8x11-72pixels/inch

Yes I have been playing in the finger paints again....well the virtual ones.

I should be showing you my ATC cards that have to go out in the mail by Monday. My problem is I don't like them. I need to learn how to develop a drawing from life. Not just a sketch, a full drawing. The ATCs for this trade are from life drawings of everyday things. I like working from a photo. I have no problem supplying that photo from my own camera. In which case the work is mine. (as per the debate going on). Yet the camera obviously sees different than me, since I am having such a hard time with this. Which I guess just means I need much more practice drawing from life....so back to the drawing board!

5 comments:

  1. I love the colors and the satin like effect! This would make a very nice background for a sign or business card, or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Paulette, un gran saludo para ti, veo tu hermoso (beautiful blog) y lo incorporo o paso a mi lista de amigos favoritos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine,
    Thank you, it is fun to play with.

    Fito,
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The way i see is thru my camera and what i think i see rreal life flows from past to future all in my paintings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see that in your paintings. Congratulations on that great interview. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete