Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Weekend away....

We had a great time at my Aunt's in Michigan the other weekend (yeah I'm late). We all look forward to this every summer. My Aunt has seven kids and they all have kids and some of them have kids! It makes for a great time watching all the younger generation getting to know each other the way we did when we were little.
My Cousins and my aunt do a great job making sure everybody is fed and having a good time. My kids favorite thing is getting to shoot guns. Something that they never see here in Canada. They all desperately want to buy BB guns to do target shooting here.
The kids found this great maple tree to climb in. They spent much of their time up there. Douglas wasn't to sure about the hole thing but there was no keeping him down. Jim saved him several times.

No comments:

Post a Comment